Foulger Transport are looking for an Administrator to join their Workshop. If you are an organised and logical person with an interest in trucks and vehicles this job is the perfect for you.
Foulger Transport are a Norwich based Haulage company providing our customers with cost-effective, efficient warehousing with haulage throughout East Anglia, as well as UK and international distribution.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Workshop Administrator:
- General Administration
- Inputting stock into computer systems
- Managing diaries
- Answering phone calls
- Ordering parts and pricing
- Assist with maintaining vehicle maintenance records in accordance with DVSA recommendations
- Filing and highlighting anomalies
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with other departments
- Adhering to company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining and updating the company databases in line with the company requirements
Key Skills of of a Workshop Administrator:
- Ideally previous administration experience
- Computer literate and proven Microsoft office experience
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- A great team player
- Strong focus and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communications skills with a professional telephone manner
- Logistics and Haulage experience advantageous
- Garage experience advantageous
- Class 1 or 2 License advantageous
- Sterling experience advantageous
Salary: £20,000.00+ per year. Salary dependent on experience.
This role will be on a shift pattern 0700hrs- 1800hrs, Monday – Friday, 8 hours per shift.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.