Foulger Transport are looking for an experienced administrator to cover maternity leave. It will be your role to provide administrative support at the Life Fitness Office, to assist the smooth day to day operation of the business in order to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Data entry of all stock transactions
- Follow up any missing stock/dispatch discrepancies.
- Liaise with all members of staff to ensure the accuracy of information provided.
- Input information on to the relevant computer system and forwarding as necessary to the customer
- Answering the telephone
- Work in a safe manner and in compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Assist other departments as and when necessary in order to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Keep the Manager/Team Leaders informed and aware of any relevant matters concerning the operation and administration of the business.
- Attention to detail
- Administration experience
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To Apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on [email protected]kinaxia.co.uk or call the HR team on 01953 887246