At Foulger Transport we have been moving our customers’ goods for over 75 years so we have a wealth of experience in distribution and logistics.
Whether you want a full load to Fulham, a part load to Partick or a single pallet to Singleton you can rely on us to deliver it safely. You would have access to our modern fleet of vehicles to include:
- Vans to 44 tonne Artics
- Trailers and rigid vehicles are all fitted with tail-lifts to assist with collection and delivery on site
- Trailer fleet including; 13.5m curtain siders and boxes, bulk tippers and low loaders
For smaller palletised deliveries, we can deliver your goods quickly and safely via our partners in Palletways.
Based in Norfolk, a large agricultural area, we can offer the following services; Agricultural Bulk Haulage including: Sugar Beet, Grains and Pulses, Potatoes, Straw and Contract Bulk. In particular we specialise in sugar beet where our customers have enjoyed over 70 years of continuous service.
For our customers, we move over 300,000 tonnes of bulk goods every year but moving it is only part of the story. We can also assist with the distribution of LimeX, Washed Stone, Topsoil, Supaflow and Maxibeet.
Our services to you:
- Flexible contracts from a one-off drop to regular collections and deliveries
- Bulkers able to run at the maximum 44 tonnes meaning fewer journeys, quicker deliveries and less cost
- Specialist sugar beet services. Your beet can be lifted, cleaned and hauled or any combination of these services to suit you
- Haulage of combinable crops from your field or store, all carried in accordance with the UKASTA Code of Practice
- Straw Haulage
- Grains and Pulses