Foulger Transport are looking for two new Recovery Drivers to join their fleet.
Foulger Transport are a Norwich based Haulage company providing our customers with cost-effective, efficient warehousing with haulage throughout East Anglia, as well as UK and international distribution.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Recovery Driver:
- Attending vehicle breakdowns and recovering vehicles to a local garage
- Examine customer vehicles for damage and ensuring that damage reports are completed and pointed out to customers wherever possible
- Maintain systems and procedures in line with department operating standards and utilise them appropriately
- Display an enthusiastic, motivated and committed approach to work
Key Skills of a Recovery Driver:
- Customer awareness
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Strong teamwork skills
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Experience in light and heavy recovery is advantageous, however full training will be
The working hours will be 9.30pm – 5.30am on a four shift on and four shift off working pattern, working as part of the recovery team
Salary: £11.00+ per hour. Potential for over time & Bonus
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728027.