Foulger Transport are looking for a Pricing Assistant to provide pricing support to the Pricing Supervisor.
We are looking for someone to work a minimum of 25 hours Monday – Friday, more hours are available if required. As a pricing assistant, you will also be helping with the smooth day to day operation of the business in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Attention to detail is essential at all times to ensure customers receive accurate and timely information and invoicing.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Pricing Assistant:
- Assist the Pricing Supervisor as requested.
- Inputting and maintaining information onto the relevant computer systems, including Sage
- Maintaining pricing rate tables and updating fuel surcharge tables
- Resolving pricing and invoicing queries
- Maintaining backup spreadsheet information for specific customers
- Assisting with administration
- Promptly answering the telephone and speedily assisting the caller where possible, or passing the call to the relevant person
- Work in a safe manner in compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Assist other departments when necessary to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Undertake other tasks as requested by Managers and Director
- Job type: Part Time, Permanent
- Salary: £9,750.00+ per year (salary based on 25 hours, more hours are available)
- Employee Benefits Platform which includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts.
- Loyalty Awards
To Apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728027.