Due to department growth we are currently looking to recruit a Part time HR Advisor to work at Foulgers Transport in Norwich.This is a great opportunity for anyone who may struggle to commit to full time hours and are looking for some flexibility around hours.Ideal position for a parent looking to return to work after caring for children.
Main duties include:
- Recruitment & Selection – process applicants from application stage through to job offer.
- Compliant – Ensure compliance within employment law legislation.
- System Administration – Ensuring the HR system is up to date and accurate ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Employee Support – Assist in the response to all queries and concerns.
- Employment Relations Issues – Grievance, investigations and disciplinaries.
- Employee Documentation – Issuing contracts, changes in employment, any legislative requirements.
- Training & Development – Organise and deliver where applicable, any training requirements.
- General HR duties – Assist in the smooth running of the HR Departments.
- HR Projects – Assist in HR products on an Adhoc basis.
- Flexibility to work at other sites and support managers at these sites.
- Health and Safety – Maintain company health and safety processes and procedures and all paperwork in line with company requirements.
- Apprentices – Encourage managers to recruit apprentices where appropriate and attend local schools and college recruitment fairs and events to promote the company.
Key skills required: –
- Accurate with an attention to detail.
- Approachable and supportive.
- Excellent IT Skills.
CIPD Level 5 is desirable but not essential.
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on [email protected] or call HR on 01953 887246