Foulger Transport are seeking a Management Accountant to work within their busy Finance team based at Snetterton.
Foulger Transport are a Norwich based Haulage company, providing Haulage and Warehousing to business around the UK.
As the Management Accountant your main duties will include:
- Produce accurate monthly management accounts in the required timescale
- Continual review of financial control procedures for accounts.
- Ad hoc financial reporting as required.
- Completion of all financial requests.
- Provide analysis and advice on potential projects and new contracts.
- Accurate weekly transport/warehouse reports.
- Assisting the annual audit of accounts.
- Providing advice on operational efficiencies.
- Actively participate in effective departmental communication and co-operation.
Key Skills required from a Management Accountant:
- Sage 200 experience (or similar package)
- Sage 50 payroll
- Proficient with MS Office
- Confidence with dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised and excellent communicator
- Impeccable attention to detail
- AAT or part qualified ACCA or Qualified by Experience considered.
Salary: £35,000+ per year, dependent on experience.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To Apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.