Foulger Transport are looking for an experienced Transport Manager to lead their operation. You will be responsible for the efficient running of the Transport and Warehouse facility from the Snetterton site. The Transport operation includes general haulage, pallet networks and agricultural work.
Salary: £40,000 – £46,000 Dependent on Experience
Main Roles & Responsibilities of the Transport Manager:
- Develop and implement a strategy to include warehouse (Hub) and transport operations.
- Manage the team through objective setting and continuous reviews.
- Identify opportunities and react in a timely manner.
- Awareness of market trends with a vision to increase profitable customer base.
- Ensure excellent customer service levels are maintained or exceeded.
- Accountable for financial and operational costs within the transport operation to ensure they remain within budget but with a vision for cost reduction.
- Compliance to all legislation, regulations and procedure.
- Fleet management to ensure the right number and type of vehicle are available whilst ensuring compliance to all O’licence requirements.
- Promote a culture of engagement, respect and continuous improvement.
- Train and develop staff to enable a ‘one team’ approach with clear succession planning.
- Produce monthly management reports.
- Contribute to the Senior Management team.
- Working with the larger Kinaxia group to implement and maintain ‘best practice’ for transport operations.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- CPC International essential
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Experience running a Transport office
- Proficient IT skills including TMS
- Excellent man management skills
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To Apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on [email protected] or call 01953 887246