Foulger Transport are looking for a Night Trunk Driver to join their team.
Drivers must have a valid C+E, Driver card and be up to date with their CPC.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Night Trunk Driver:
- Ensure you complete vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you meet all trunking deadlines, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company and customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Responsible for the security of the load
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested and ensure all paper work is completed
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- Oversee the safe loading and unloading of vehicles
Key Skills of a Night Trunk Driver:
- Must have a valid C+E Driving Licence
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of all deliveries and collections at all time
- Great team player
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
- Experience using double deck and curtain sider trailers
Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
- Weekly pay guaranteed at £565.01
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call HR on 01953 887246