We are currently looking for professional Class 1 drivers to cover general transport, pallet distribution and straw driving.
The role includes:
- Providing an efficient, timely and safe delivery/collection service on behalf of the company to the destination as advised, whilst complying with all legislation relating to Driver’s Hours, Health and Safety, Manual Handling and any other legislation applicable.
- Ensuring that the vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and that the load being carried is secured in order to minimise the risks to all staff, customers and members of the public and to limit any damage to the goods. Completing paperwork as required, taking into consideration any specific requirements made by the customer.
- Attention to detail is essential with regard to delivering/collecting of goods and the completion of the relevant paperwork/P O D’s involved and any other specific information relating to the consignment of goods.
- You will be expected to communicate effectively with the transport office to ensure efficient deliveries and be happy to communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- You will also be delivering a variety of different pallets to multi-national companies and residential addresses.
- The positions available include different shift patterns which will include occasional nights out and working some bank holidays.
We require all our drivers to have a valid Digi Card and up to date with their CPC.
As a driver at Foulger Transport Ltd you will be guaranteed 45hrs per week (40hrs at standard rate and 5hrs at time and a half). During busy periods, you may be expected to work up to 60hrs per week.
To Apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01625 728027.