This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to start their career in Warehousing and Logistics. You will be completing an apprenticeship in Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative, this will be based on site at Foulger Transport. It will be your role to actively learn the warehouse operation, this will include completing your Forklift Truck licence, which will lead you onto the loading and unloading vehicles and trailers, order picking and other necessary tasks within the warehouse. These duties require attention to detail in order to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Obtaining your Forklift Truck Licence
- Safely loading and unloading vehicles and trailers
- Accurate completion of all paperwork relating to consignments.
- Actively follow up on any missing item of stock/dispatch discrepancies.
- Undertake daily/weekly safety checks on the forklifts.
- Operate high standards of daily general housekeeping in order to maintain a clean and tidy workplace at all times
- Promptly answering the radio and speedily assisting the caller where possible or passing the caller to the relevant person.
- Notify warehouse supervisor/manager of any product damage on incoming product, or damage caused by yourself.
- Unstack and restack goods on pallets in order to ensure they can be transported safely
- Work in a safe manner at all times and in compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Great team player
- Fantastic communication skills
- Health and Safety awareness
- Basic Maths, English and IT skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- 28 Days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Employees benefits platform including vouchers, 24hr helpline and more
- Loyalty awards
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
For more information contact the HR team on [email protected] or call 01953 887246